Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Update

I've been trying to think of a way to keep in touch with those that I want to. ;-) Now that I'm working it's harder for me to respond to emails faster due to the pain of slow internet access at the moment. We are trying to get a T1 at work right now. I thought of a website, but that's a lot of effort right now. :-P So, after further review and much contemplation I set this up. It's a blog as you can tell. I can put up posts when things are new in life or interesting or if it's the same old BS. As far as I can tell I can put up pictures as needed as well, when I figure out how to do that I shall. ;-/ But hey I got this far right.

Now I titled this update didn't I. Then I'll update you I suppose. Work is good. I'm starting to get more hours in which is great for pay but crap for getting up early. I'm in the process of looking at buying a car. I'm taking it to a mechanic, Friday to have it looked at. Yeah back to work, I just finished another project and I'm sending it to print tomorrow. It's a 19''x37'' panel for a trade show. It was simple considering they wanted it exactly like one they had previously bought and we had bits and peices of the files so just had to paste together. Except for that difficult green image that needed to be YELLOW, hours on photoshop. You'd think it was easy considering yellow is in GREEN. And, that's work. It's still fun for now. :-)

Okay another quick topic would be My Birthday. What did I do? I worked, went to Mike's volleyball game, and had cake. That was the actual day itself. But the highlight would be that Mike took me to go see Cirque du Soleil, Alegria in Toronto. Which was AWESOME! To bad you can't take pictures of that! Then out to eat.

Well, that's it for now. Guess I'll play some more to learn how this works more. And I hope you do the same. ;-)

6 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jen Bronson said...

PS. I'm still figuring out spell check.
I think that you can post stuff in reply, if you become a member, which is free or Id never have done it. :-)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Jen Bronson said...

I fixed it so you should be able to post if not a member, but sign your post.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be the first to post. Good start to your blog :-)

Mike

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - the other page never came up after 10 minutes- the only reason Mike got to be first AGAIN is because mom could not log on
I am impressed with your sentence structure, grammar and spelling - I Did not even have to proof it!
Love you

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA
Mom now has 2 messages and Mike only has one
This will be a good journal for you when you update your resume - kind of reminds me of the high school quick writes you did - were you wearing your pj's !
Love ya

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenifer, It's Lena. I do trade show booths too! Not as many as you, I've done a few. We have a client right now that wants one that pulls up and down like a window shade.
Anyways, enjoyed the photos.

Did you get the email for our wedding photos? I'll send it to you so you can log on and check them out. If you're internet is slow, it's going to take forever. The photographer's website is so lame.

Ok, well, hope all is well. Things are good here. I'm developing my own line of greeting cards so I can get the heck outta this job.

See ya,
Lena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter