Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A New



Okay so I'm trying this thing out again. Hopefully I'll get in more than 2 posts before I bomb. Although this time I want photos. I like pretty pictures. And sometimes a little bibble babble to go with it. Some images I will play with like this one, because it's just fun. All of them I will have pushed the button on the camera though.
I shall try and post more what's going on when in fact stuff goes on. If spell check does not work that day I will tell you now I take no responsibility in that. I will look up some words but not all. I have enough responsibility in my life for now, maybe one day I'll tackle that one too. But not today. I have a softball game.
Strawberry - no I did not put that apple there nor did anyone I know. At the horse stables we came across a pony named Strawberry with that apple there. We thought it was comical so I pushed the button on the camera. Both photos I took in Colorado, Estes Park, for a family reunion. That's all for now...Until a year from now...or will it...

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good first picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter