Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Stayin' Alive...



In my attempt to keep this alive: I took this in Colorado, I made it a bit brighter and a little bluer but not that much. I think I also had to use a family members camera and my memory card due to the lack of juice in my batteries.

It's hot. I do not have air conditioning in my car. And at what point do you decide that you've spent enough money fixing your car, since you've spent more money fixing it than you paid for the junkie?

Oh and...I'll be in good old home California in a week

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoe your new blog. How aften are you going to update it. Can you include pictures of your work in the next addition of your blog?

Love- Poppy

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally can't wait for my Jen to return to her beautiful home of California. You have many responsibilities here and you are bound to them. :) Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter