Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Co-workers


Well here's my co-workers Maxi the tiger looking one and Maggie the black fatty. Maggie needs to go on a diet. And Maxi could use some weight. I took this pic and the bottom one with the worst possible digital camera. Top was takin' in our make-ready room where we get the exhibits cleaned and ready, along with storage. Bottom - during winter Maggie jumped on the table under a heater, so I put that chair there so that she would go there under another heater instead of on the table. Maxi likes the bottom part so I put a cushion there for him. They make good company when your working alone.


Baja Buds, Venice Beach, Baja Buds, AVP, Baja Buds, San Diego, Baja Buds, California Sun here I Come...and not soon enough!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and all of the information.I enjoyed reading it and seeing the pictures. I dont think I told you but my flight was delayed 3 hours waiting for flight attendants. That put me in LA at 9:30. The word was about it and your mother surprised me by being at the gate. She gave me a choice to go the the fly-away and drive home or stay at her house.I chose the latter. Love Poppy

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your co-workers look a little caddy to me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter