Sunday, January 22, 2006

Child like Fun



I went to this Escarpment today. One of those places you live around the corner from and never knew about. There's this stream, which you can see in the distance in the photo I took. Turns out it's about 1/2 way frozen over. I think it was the California girl in me at first, never seen a frozen stream, with running water underneath. At first I started to draw with a rock in the ice. Then I started to throw the rocks at the ice. The ice never really broke, I just got cool effects, sliding to the other side. It was great, I'd think the rock would break it and it would bounced off the ice and put a hole in it. Or I would just skip the rock across. I then broke up the ice by me and started throwing and skipping that. I'd have to say that's the most child like fun I've had in a long time. I know I'm a dork, but the effects where cool, and I loved every minute of it. LOL

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your photo from the escarpment - I must go there sometime myself....

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen: The frozen creek is an invation for ice skating. At least that was one of my child hood ways of having fun. Love - Poppy

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must get that child like fun from your mom - giggle giggle
Love you
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter