Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Playing in the falls




This weekend I went to Letchworth State Park. A nice day of beauty, exploring, and relaxing. This rainbow played in the mist from one of the waterfalls, thanks to the position of the sun. It constantly moved and you could only see it at certain angles. I like the second picture better but had to post the other one too. I wanted to post a relaxing image today, so I did.



On a happy note - Dallas Won again last night! I hear it was an awesome ending and I was in bed sleeping! What can I say some of us work, and live in the east. I defiantly miss Monday Night Football starting at 6. Not 9. It's just not right.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rainbow is really cool. Nice pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter