Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Back From Cali....



Well, I'm back from California ... for now. My trip consisted of Hermosa, AVP tournament where we got to see Misty May and Kerry Walsh, Gold medalist play. Along with Karch Kiraly Three-Time Olympic gold medalist. That night we hauled up to Las Vegas for a few days. Then back to LA for some good old Boogie Boarding at Venice Beach. Followed by a few days in San Diego were we went to Coronado Beach, and Del Mar where there was some more boogie boarding action. And of course the highlight of the trip the marriage of Kyle and Michelle! Who are now probably lounging on the beach in Hawaii.

I haven't gone through my photos yet to post. But I do have these that Mike took of me at the wedding. It's strange posting pictures of me, seems selfish or self centered but then again this blog is about me right...so that's what I look like, never would of guessed I clean up like that huh...I didn't. So, feel free to comment on my class, good looks, glamour and my hair...I was told it was the best.

I hope to get a link up of some good pictures soon. I will also elaborate on my trip and other highlights I suppose, since this is vague. Sleep hasn't been my strong point though in the past few days, therefore I might not only not make sense but I have seemed to miss placed my noggin in all this madness.

Last night we had this HUGE storm. For me it was big! Being from LA, I'm not use to lightening or thunder really. It's always frightened me in a sense. So, I experienced my first raining of golf balls last night. I thought I was going to loose my windshield. I find it weird that when the lightening wakes you up vs. the thunder. I decided to stay at Mike's for a nice sleep with the comfort of others around.

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quarter sized hail is always fun. Very unusual for summer, but makes it interesting. You definitely had the best hair. I like the second picture the best. Very nice.

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! THose are beautiful pics! Anyhoo, how come you didn't tell that I took you to Baja Buds? I did you know...Miss you!!!

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not read anything about her nice wonderful mother -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter