Thursday, September 08, 2005

ABC and Z


I haven't had much time to post recently. Work has been busy, and that's usually where I find the time to post. I'm working on this website for freelance. I'm enjoying problem solving the code or asking for help and seeing the results. When they publish the site I might post a link to it. I don't like the site that much, but it will be my first clientele site, so that's the exciting part.
In other news, I'm moving. Very far away! 2 miles from where I am now. I've uploaded the Empty House pictures which that link is...
Pics of New Place Nothing too exciting pics wise it's still empty. In a few weeks I will take one with all our stuff in it.
Now, since I'm at work I should get something done before 5. I hope to post something more entertaining for my fellow subscribers soon. Until then enjoy empty house pics and Mike's photoblog - he posts daily where as I slack.

And here's to the start of Football season!! Good luck on all your fantasy teams, bets and the Cowboys discharging of Bledsoe (wishful thinking)

I didn't realize that I didn't post my recent pics from my trip in Aug to Cali. At least I can't find them if I did.
Here's mostly wakeboarding pics and Trisha's baby.
And here's Trisha's baby and some other pics... If I posted before sorry, I couldn't find it. If I didn't then enjoy those too! :-D

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Mike's picture for today. How could you move into a house that has a spider web like that? I thought you hated spiders.

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there. The livingroom curtains must go!!! The stove in the den is amazing. I want one! I am jealous of how cheap and nice your apartment is. If I tried to get a place like that out here it would cost me a fortune. And who is that gorgeous baby? :) Love you lots! Miss you!

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was Charolette's web - poor charolette -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter