Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It's a Girl...but we knew that.


Abelina Diana - August 19, 2005 5:48a.m. at 7lbs. 7oz. 21".

My best friend, Katricia had her baby during my last visit to California. I was very excited to be able to hold her and spend sometime with her before leaving. Of course she is very cute. It's too bad that I had to leave so early after her arrival, but I am very happy to have been able to see her.

The rest of the trip was spent at Bass Lake, near Yosemite. It was mostly the usual lounge on the dock, wakeboard, and relax. The first night there it rained, followed by thunder and lightning. Which in over 20 years of going up there it's never done. It continued to rain all day Monday, where I attempted to teach Mike cribbage. He just thought I was making up the rules as I went along. Tues-Friday we did the usual sunning and relaxing. Wakeboarding was okay, the boat drivers just learned to drive and my patience ran thin. And one day the board was messed up. Thursday we went to Yosemite. First stop was Glacier Point then we hiked Sentinel Dome to watch the sunset. It was COLD! If you didn't check Mike's blog yesterday there's a pic of me keeping warm.

We came back Friday after lunch to see Trish and the baby. Saturday while they rested and got home safely, my mom was nice enough to give Mike and I a ride to Manhattan Beach to watch the AVP women's finals. Did you see us on TV? I spent as much time with Trish and Abelina as I could. I will miss them both until I get to see them again.


Trisha's no longer... :-)

6 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that second picture. It's a great smile. Makes you want to smile too. Congrats again Katricia and Jose.

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CribageRules- goto http://members.tripod.com/~Germantown_Peggers/cribfrms.htm

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mis-spelled Cribbage sorry

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe that beautiful came out to Katricia:/
GRANDmom

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful baby

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't my baby cute!!!!! I like the first picture. Thank you for not putting any pics of me because I am not photo pretty just yet :) Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter