Friday, August 12, 2005

Vacation Again...



I've been here in NY for two weeks and I'm ready for my last vacation of the summer. This week has been...Interesting. The highlight was at freelance I got to play with the printer! I designed these banner stands and have pretty much been seeing them to the end. I re-sized them and test printed them, went back to photoshop made some color adjustments and re-tested. I ended up standing there and watching it print vs. RIPing the next file. What can I say, it's fascinating how it prints So much blue before it lays down the magenta and then yellow. There are 8 cartridges of ink, laid out where the 1 and 5 are inline = black and a lighter black. Then 2 and 6 the blues (cyan) 3 and 7 magenta and lastly yellows 4 and 8. When it prints you see those colors in order laying down...blue picture, purple picture, and then the actual picture. (purple, red+blue=purple, actual pic black+blue+red+yellow=picture) This picture didn't print any solid black, the black in the pic was printed with the 3 colors.

I spent more money on my car yesterday as well. It's been making muffler noises, that just being replaced I looked at the pipes. Sure enough I could tell right where it was going to break, but was hoping to get through August. It decided to break Wednesday so I had to take it in. I strongly dislike my car.

I've decided since Mike is in my pictures and I'm in his, to post his pics from our last trip. Here are his Hermoa Beach pics. You'll see the pic of Walsh as the first one.And here are his Vegas pics. If you didn't catch mine, scroll down to my post about Rants on Trip. For more of Mike's pictures refer to Mike's Photoblog under links.

And I'll end with this pic since, this is what the subject will be doing for the next week, and being a foot shorter this is probably all I will see of him.
Busy all week with activities such as ... jumping wakes

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could get used to vacations every 2 weeks!

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are the lazy people I know. Vacations every two weeks. Unbelievable!

-Andy

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home again. Your concern about Bledsoe were right at last weeks poor showing. Tony Romo looked good. He completed 8 of 10 for 71 yards in the short time he played. Keep an eye on him. You get a chance to watch the cowboys Monday Night on ABC.

Wih My Love - Poppy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter