Monday, February 06, 2006

3 Teams Now



It's been over a week since my last post. Honestly nothing has struck me as very interesting to write about. Sure there's the Super Bowl, but I'm no sports commentator (wow I spelled that first try!). Other than there were some really bad calls and the commercials were a disappointment. I think it was pretty cool how the MVP's over the past 39 years walked out on the field. Many of which were Cowboys. Only 3 MVP's didn't go - Jake Scott who is currently traveling. Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw decided not to go over money - cause they don't have enough already. Looks like Pittsburgh is now the 3rd team to have 5 Super Bowl wins next to the Cowboys and 49er's. And since it was a 49er and Steeler that didn't do the Super Bowl MVP walk...it just goes to show the Cowboys are just all around Better.

Work has been really busy. I had 3 client meetings last week vs. the usual one per month. Not to mention this hell job, everything that could go wrong - Did. I was due for a relaxing weekend, which I really didn't get. Which leads me to my picture I chose to put up. I took it over a year ago back home at the beach. I decided to change the color suit my mood. Can you guess what that is? If you do let me know.

I'll end my post by congratulating Troy Aikman for making it into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Congrats!

4 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a link to the article about Bradshaw and Montana? I'd be interested to read that. Troy deserves to be in the hall of fame. Good to see him there.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jen Bronson said...


Here's the article

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugly palm trees but not the ones in front yard
its 80 and sunny with a few fires -
I got sun burnt at the pool
Love you
WOW
an upside down dislexsis

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi: Just a note.I was happy and sad about the Super Bowl. Happy because Pittsburg and Jerome Betts won. Sad because Jerome is retiring after his last game.
Love - Poppy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter