Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wa Do



This is another picture of Abelina that just makes you smile (at least me, and maybe even laugh). I put her on my massage chair turned it on and gave her the remote. She was more intrigued with the sound, then decided to eat the remote. They should really make those things flavored for babies, ummm maybe not, just a thought.

This week has been interesting no doubt. Work was eh. Friday was a good work day, I had to re-do the showroom. I only just started it, there's a lot of work to be done. It looks like a 2 year old (that can lift 200 lbs.) went nuts in there. Wednesday I worked out with Dan and Michelle. I was surprised that it was on the easier side, since Dan likes to go all out. After workout we went out to eat, which was fun. Have you ever seen someone eat a hamburger with a knife and fork? One night I went to the Sabre's game. That was a great game! Even better when you make sure you cheer for the right team. I got to see a hat trick, which I find very funny. People throwing their hats 2 feet from the 300 levels.

I'm getting ready to go the Home and Garden show downtown. We had a client, that is going to the show. The company I work for had designed the booth (not me), then the client said they'd do everything else themselves (too much money to spend and long story on the rest as to why). Should be entertaining to see the booth.

Thanks to my mom for bringing my guitar, I've started to re-learn what little I do know. And hopefully more. I played a little last night, and hope to do more today. As long as that video game I need to beat doesn't yell my name out, and I have to attend to it.



"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't going to beat that game before I do! :-)

 
At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is my cute little chunker! we miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter