Thursday, March 30, 2006

OH It Feels SO Good!



The sun is out! The sun is Warm! The sun feels OH SO GOOD! I was inside most of today and wasn't able to enjoy this beautiful day! Therefore...I'm on the back porch, in a lawn chair (after falling in it twice trying to re-learning the magic of them, it's been a while), on Mike's laptop (Shhhhh!!!!! As long as you don't tell, I won't tell), in my Favorite sandals (Buffalo has forced my non-liking of shoes to a max), and I just killed my First mosquito of the season! Life is good.

Funny thing, it's 62 back home, LA, and I bet if I were home I would be cold and bundled up inside. And I'm sure, Mother and yes you Trish are a little chilly and wish for more warmth! You would of had nice weather / warm weather if you in fact did wait until end of March, this weekend LOL. :-) But I'm glad you experienced the cold, it's good for you.

This morning I was at freelancing, 'supervising' a product shot for my primary job. I designed this banner stand that required the client to do an action shot of their product. I thought it was pretty cool, I seem to always end up learning SOMETHING every time I step foot in there.

And now I think I'll wrap this up so that I'm not caught. And I shall read a little bit. Outside of course! Or maybe I'll do my taxes :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter