Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Vernal Equinox



Yesterday was the start of Spring, although I don't think anyone told Winter. This should mark the beginning of adventures, toys, vacations, and just fun. This is a picture of my baby, little monster. It was taken when I first got it. I've wanted one ever since I went to Monster Jam back home years back. During intermission they left the pit as is, car-van-bus-van-car and these came out. While everyone left for food/bathroom I sat in my seat drooling x2 (since I was drooling the whole show) over what these can do. One attempted a jump over the car,van, bus and flew threw the window of the bus. Another one attempted and Cleared it by a few feet! DROOL. I wanted to buy the kit and build it myself, but they only sell them made already. Which was fine since you still have to break it in. This guy is a T-MAXX, runs on Nitro (none of that electric stuff) and goes 40+. I hope to train it to do all jumps, flips, and crazy stuff it's capable of.

Run Down
Work - Had a client meeting last week. They liked my ideas and picked my design over another artist. They also cared more about my opinion and directed most questions to me. Which I answered professionally, aka didn't follow it by a belch.
- Pretty cool. :-)
Swim - I've been trying to push myself more. I started writing longer and harder workouts, but so far I'm not as tired as I think I should be. I do know my times are a little faster than last year, not where I'd like though, not yet.
- Interesting.
Love - I fell in love on my way to work the other day with a Canyon 4x4, champagne color, extended cab. He was just so handsome, I wish the driver knew how to treat it better...Like a real truck! GMC, off roading in luxury.
- I miss my truck.
Food - I could really go for a Baja Bud's burrito!
- Craving.
Sleep - I didn't last night.
- Tired
Life - I wouldn't even know where to begin really. I've been thinking about it a lot lately though. What I want, things I want to do and experience. There's so much out there in this world and so little time. I guess I should try and start with a top 10 list?
- Confucius, sounds similar to confusing to me.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't the T-Maxx stalling a lot still? Hopefully all the little problems are worked out of it and you can just play with it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter