Friday, September 01, 2006

I can rent a car!



Happy 25th Birthday to me. This is a quick post even though I haven't posted in over 2 months. A quick update - I've was off work all summer; I went on a cruise with my mom to Key West, Cozumel and Belize; I went to camp and swam the 5 mile lake (Picture) My name is now on the board years after my mom's, I'm very happy to have Finally swam it!; I'm back at working; I've been swimming off and on, but mostly hanging out with my friends; Got into old episodes of Lost with Mike this summer; and other than that I watched lots of movies, did puzzles and went to the beach a few times. I will try and write more on this later, until then I've got to get back to work!

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (k).

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday too! Now post again, it's almost been two months!

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that Andy! Happy Birthday even though I already told you :) now RE-POST!!! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter