Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Frolic



I went with some fellow swimmer friends to the Sabre's first playoff game against the Flyers. I was lucky enough to sit on the ice, on the side of the winning goal. You can kind of tell how close I am, since the camera I used doesn't have great zoom. The game was pretty crazy and definitely Awesome sitting so close! You never really get use to the puck and players slamming into the glass in front of you...Nor fights right there.

The month of April seems to have gone almost too fast! My boss was off for two weeks and I had to take care of the company. So, that I'd have a job when she got back. I also have been doing freelancing to keep me even busier. Along with...Mike's birthday is tomorrow. Guess I should come up with something :-P

Swimming - has been slow. I've been doing it. But I have a much stronger desire to go play outside than swim. I wish the river was say 20* warmer. So, that I could go wakeboarding! The building manager Kenny, who I've gone out with before...Is ALREADY out there! So cold! The water is in the 40's and in order to use my shortie...I'd Prefer 60's at least. But that will probably happen the end of June. And I just don't think I can wait that long.

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you didnt freeze your tush sitting on the ice. As far swimming, arent there any out door pools like SMC
I am nice and brown and the summer hasnt started
Love
the one-arm swimmer

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Sabres!

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture! They must have been incredible seats. So when are you going to post something new? It's been almost a month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter