Friday, September 12, 2008

It's only been 2 years 10 days...

Two years have gone by... I have ummm umm well... I'm still alive how's that. Since last post most is a blur so I'll start with the bigger picture?... Again bullets :-P
  • Went to my First Cowboy game! Vs. the Bills...Won in absolute Last Second of the game 25-24!! I got Jerry Jones and Michael Irvin's autograph on my jersey!!!! :-D

  • I moved back to California October '07.

  • Lived with mom for months, now on my own, in studio in El Segundo. I Love it!

  • I work as an in-house graphic artist for a real estate company in Beverly Hills. Still freelance every now and then.

  • Swimming: Has excelled! I now swim with a team. Compete when there are meets. I qualified for masters short course nationals in 2008, which I will start training for soon. And qualified for long course nationals in all events I raced, timing was bad and didn't get to go though. Oh and I'm the fastest now than I've even been...least as of a month ago...

    One of the guys on the team does a swim blog regularly. check it out www.scaq.blogspot.com Mostly about swimming...okay All About swimming, but there's a pic of me in there somewhere. :-)

  • Friends - some new, some old, some re-kindling...Family, well is family that's a whole nother Blog heehee. I love them all!!!

  • Flew in a helicopter for my birthday this year to Catalina. Now that was cool and an experience!

  • And I just got back from NYC from a adventurous relaxing weekend.

  • I shall try to update...I might have more explorations soon.... Until then. Go Cowboys! "Road to Six"!!!


1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you like Them Cowboys?

Love - Poppy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter